It hit me last night that September is here. In my completely rational and not overly dramatic way I thought, HOLY SHIT, September it's "basically" October which is "basically" Halloween, which is "basically" Christmas, then New Years and the school year is "basically" over and my 5 & * year olds are "basically" leaving for college. So, yeah...;)
Anyway :D ... Here are some links you might find helpful...or interesting...or just funny.
- This free ebook with 50 reasons you're anxious is a neat little resource. You just need to sign up for the newsletter.
- Emily McDowell is donating today's proceeds from her Every Day Bravery Pins to the Houston Food Bank . I'm going to get this one for my kids, we talk often about how being brave isn't about not being scared, but being scared and doing it anyway.
- 22 Way to Cope with Anxiety. Super useful.
- HA! I TOTALLY do this :D
- When breathing doesn't work, truffles perhaps?
- Hey! The Mighty published my post about how hard Back to School was for my kindergartener. Check it out here .
- THIS is one of my favorite notebooks ever. Journaling and making lists helps me manage my anxiety in a productive way.
...I wish you calm moments this weekend.